Best white gaming mouse in 2021: Every experienced gamer understands the importance of the right equipment, especially the right mouse to play. If you are one of them, you probably will not use a mouse to play all kinds of games.
Choosing the right mouse is important not only to improve your gaming experience but also to prevent wrist and hand pain, which may occur during prolonged play.
By choosing a white gaming mouse, you have probably noticed that it is very difficult to find yogurt that is not gray or black.
These white gaming mice with all the necessary features you are looking for are choices for gaming: ergonomic design, excellent performance, cheap price.
Today, we are going to take a closer look at the best white game mice of 2021.
Razer Lancehead TE Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse
The Razer brand is always dedicated to delivering the best result of your money on the game. Razer has been one of the most respected brands in the gaming community for years, from gaming smartphones to gaming laptops.
The Razer Lancehead TE Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse shares the same DNA. Fantasy ergonomics make the game scream everywhere. Not surprisingly, TE means “competition version” in its name.
This gaming mouse is made for great esports players. With that said, the Razer Lancehead TE Ambidextrous is very special in terms of design. It fits right-handed and left-handed gamers, hence the word “ambidextrous” on the name.
It also includes customizable buttons on both sides, no matter what hand you use. In addition, the wheeled and rubber scroll wheel also increases power and touch, allowing controlled navigation in high-risk gaming conditions.
The Razer Lancehead TE Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse has an esports-grade optical sensor with true 16000 DPI tracking and 450 inches of liquid per second (IPS). This mouse with precise resolution gives you more accurate and precise tracking when playing. Razer claims that the Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition.
Ambidextrous accuracy is 99.4% and shows more accurate tracking. This number of resolution accuracy is much higher than many games on the market.
For those concerned about headlights, the Razer Lancehead TE Ambidextrous has customizable Chroma RGB color specifications with up to 16.8 million combinations, including some presets. Customization does not end there because the mouse buttons can also be programmed via Razer Synapse.
- Esports degree optical sensor with real 1600 DPI.
- High-precision 450-inch tracking with 99.4% resolution.
- Ambidextrous design means that it fits perfectly into any hand you use.
- Adjustable buttons and Chroma RGB via Razer Synapse.
- Fine and rubber scrolling for more controlled scrolling.
- With a normal price of $ 79.99, it may be a little expensive for many.
- Limited choice of colors.
Logitech G305 Lightspeed wireless mouse
Logitech, another reputable brand of PC peripherals, also offers many mouse options for the gaming community. One of these is the Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming. As mentioned earlier, this post is more about wired white mice because it is more popular with esports players.
However, this particular product caught our attention with its special game features, which can compete with the products on this list.
At first glance, the Logitech G305 Lightspeed looks a bit like one of those common wireless mice on the market. In particular, you say otherwise.
The Logitech G305 Lightspeed is slightly cheaper than the Razer Lancehead TE Ambidextrous. It has a next-generation Hero optical sensor with a sensitivity of 12,000 DPI and 10 times more energy consumption than previous generations. In fact, it can now control up to 250 hours of continuous gameplay via an AA AA battery.
The main problem for players in sports with wireless gaming mouse is a delay. Logitech made sure to solve this problem with your very fast response time of 1 millisecond. Logitech claims that the speed of the Logitech G305 Lightspeed is even faster than the wired mice on the market.
This design is also made to be approximately 99 grams or 3.36 ounces light. This allows the maximum maneuverability to reach a maximum speed of 400 inches per second (maximum acceleration of 40G).
- Next-generation optical sensor with a sensitivity of 200 to 12000 DPI and a maximum speed of 400 inches per second (IPS).
- A single AA battery can deliver up to 250 hours of play, which is 10 times more efficient than previous models.
- Wireless, with a very fast delay of 1 millisecond.
- Lightweight approximately 99 grams.
- Just a little cheaper than the Razer Lancehead TE Ambidextrous.
- Tasteless design
Razer DeathAdder Essential Gaming Mouse
Another Razer gaming mouse on our list is the Razer DeathAdder Essential Gaming Mouse. However, despite its poisonous sound monitor, there is nothing better than the Razer Lancehead TE Ambidextrous, snake-inspired, or anything else on this list.
What it can offer is to offer the best possible value for your money. With that said, it still looks better than most white gaming mice on the market. Don’t confuse this with the regular Razer DeathAdder, though, as it offers a maximum of 16,000 DPI.
The Razer DeathAdder Essential can only offer up to 6400 DPIs – a good enough number for accurate and in-game tracking.
For a more customized experience, you can also program five over-the-counter buttons. These buttons can be rebuilt using Razer Synapse. Just like the Razer Lancehead TE Ambidextrous, the Razer DeathAdder Essential also improved the navigation, grip, grip, and overall control of the scroll wheel by using a rubber material. The switch is also branded Omron, which can withstand up to 10+ million clicks in its lifetime.
Finally, although it does not have a fancy RGB like its expensive brethren, the Razer DeathAdder Essential has a monochrome white LED light that bleeds further into the corners of the mouse for this view.
- This design is almost similar to the more expensive Razer gaming mice.
- It’s one of the cheapest gaming mice on the list, priced at just $ 49.99 (now only $ 29.99 on Amazon).
- Switch with Omaron brand that can withstand up to 10 million plus clicks.
- It has five adjustable buttons, adjustable via Razer Synapse.
- It can only support up to 6,400 DPI.
- There is no RGB light. Just a white LED light.
Redragon Griffin M602 RGB wired mouse
The Redragon brand is also one of the brands that main users have no idea exists. However, ask many sport players, and they may tell you that this is one of the best brands for cheap gaming mice.
The Redragon Griffin M602 RGB Wired Gaming Gaming Mouse is probably the cheapest white RGB mouse on the list. The high-precision optical sensor supports up to 7,200 DPI and allows you to change the specifications with the DPI color indicator.
It can also be set in various profiles such as 800 DPI, 1200 DPI, 1600 DPI, 2500 DPI, and 7200 DPI. The Redragon Griffin M602 RGB Wired Gaming Gaming Mouse is also available with 10G acceleration.
To ensure a friction-free experience, Redragon used a Teflon material to slide the footpads softer. Finally, the Redragon Griffin M602 RGB Wired Gaming wired mouse has 8 programmable buttons and 7 RGB color modes that bleed from the corners and mouse button. The USB connector is also gold-plated for extra protection.
- At just $ 24.99, this is the cheapest RGB white mouse on the list.
- It has 7200 DPI better than the more expensive Razer DeathAdder Essential, with a decent 10G acceleration.
- 8 customizable buttons and 7 RGB color modes.
- Gold-plated USB interface to prevent future corrosion
- Slightly heavy at 5.3 ounces or 150 grams which can be a problem in long games.
- Due to the use of ordinary cable, it can have problems with cable tension
Magnificent Model G Gaming Mouse
Glorious Model D gaming mouse is one of the most popular gaming mice on this list. This model is in the cheaper and more expensive price range, so it somehow shares both qualities.
It seems to be a type of Cooler Master MM711 that has only fewer honeycomb holes. Regardless, the same design is used to reduce the weight of the product, allowing it to breathe and bleed into the impressive RGB light.
The Glorious Model D gaming mouse uses an ascending rope for a lighter and more flexible wireless feel. This should reduce the cable tension, which has a big impact on the gameplay of high-risk games.
Gloris used a 100% pure virgin PTFE material on the Model D legs, called “G-Skates”, to glide without friction. The switch is also made by Imran and has a rating of up to 20+ million clicks.
There is also a dedicated DPI indicator at the bottom, near the optical sensor. Speaking of optical sensors, the Glorious Model D comes with a Pixart 3360 ° game with up to 12,000 DPI for accurate tracking. It also has a voting speed of 1000 Hz and a lifting distance of less than 0.7 mm.
- Honeycomb perforated and eye-catching design with RGB lighting.
- It uses the Pixart 3360 optical sensor, which reaches a maximum of 12,000 DPI for accurate tracking.
- It uses a civil-branded switch that can withstand up to 20 million clicks.
- Uses a 100% pure virgin PTFE material for the foot for friction-free walking.
- Relatively light weight 2.4 ounces or 68 grame
- A little more on the expensive side.
- Choose less color
Gaming Mouse Cooler Master MM711 60G
Cooler is relatively unheard of in the main game community. But scan all its products, and you will see many competitive offers. One of these offers is the Cooler Master MM711 60G gaming mouse, although it is very few for the gaming mouse.
Cooler Master MM711 60G is a white gaming mouse, with a unique perforated honeycomb design for breathing and comfort. This design also allows you to have a lightweight gaming mouse weighing approximately 60 grams, hence the name 60G.
It even maintains the same style with its wires. Instead of using ordinary plastics or rubber-like polymers, the air conditioner decided to use what is called an “ultra weave cable” to reduce weight and remove the annoying cable tension.
In the case of mouse cradles, the cooler used an FTPE material to create that friction-free slip during popular games. These are also two types, meaning that ergonomics will work well regardless of the hand you use when playing.
But the Cooler Master MM711 60G not only shows its product well but is also competitive in terms of specifications. It uses a 16000 DPI gaming quality Pixart PMW3389 optical sensor. This is the same level of resolution as the more expensive Razer Lancehead TE Ambidextrous. In comparison, the Cooler Master MM711 60G retails for just $ 59.99.
- For accurate tracking, it uses the Pixart PMW3389 gaming sensor with a maximum of 16,000 DPI.
- Has a great perforated honeycomb design for comfort and breathability. Ideal for long play plays.
- Ultra-light design at only 60 grams.
- Cheaper than other gaming mice on this list.
- Provides eye-catching RGB brightness
- Only two programmable buttons.
- 7 grams heavier than the previous MM710 cooler
Gaming Mouse Corsair M55 RGB Pro Wired Ambidextrous Multi-Grip
Finally, we will return to a common major brand for the last product on our list. This time, from Corsair Gaming Inc., specifically, with the Corsair M55 RGB Pro Wired Ambidextrous Multi-Grip Gaming Mouse.
If you want to pay a dollar if you want to save a few dollars, but you want a branded product with good enough specifications, this is the best choice on this list. The Corsair M55 RGB Pro Wired Ambidextrous Multi-Grip Gaming Mouse retails for only $ 39.99 but lists almost all of the specs of previous products.
In terms of design, the Corsair M55 RGB Pro Wired Ambidextrous Multi-Grip Gaming Mouse will not win any awards.
It follows the typical mouse design with softer curves and bumpy handles. Corsair has designed this product in two sessions. This means that both left and right-hand gamers can enjoy the product and benefit from its ergonomics.
However, considering the performance and price ratio, we decided to crown the Corsair M55 RGB Pro as one of the best options on the list. It is a high-precision optical sensor at the gaming level that reaches a maximum of 12,400 DPI. The switches are made by Amron Company and can withstand up to 50 million clicks.
It also has a woven cable for more strength and less cable tension when playing. Apart from the dedicated DPI key, all eight buttons are programmable via Corsair iCue software. As a bonus, if you are compatible with Corsair accessories, you can configure clear RGB dynamic RGB control for sync.
- One of the cheapest white game mice on this list for only $ 39.99.
- Ambidextrous design allows use for left-handed and right-handed gamers.
- Has a high-precision optical sensor in the game level up to 12,400 DPI, has a dedicated DPI switch button.
- Built with Omron switches, up to 50 million clicks.
- Woven cables for more protection, and less cable tension.
- Synchronize dynamic and live RGB lighting with Corsair compatible accessories via Corsair iCue software.
- Lightweight with only 86 grams
- Simple design, with less color choices.
- Dynamic RGB lighting bleeds from just one unit
Game mice are very expensive, so some gamers decide to use regular mice for their games. However, when you know where to look and what to look for, many low-cost gaming mice on the market have a sleek, ergonomic design and competitive specs.