When it comes to the best laser printers, we need to keep in mind the HP Color LaserJet Pro M281CDW. This is great and everyone wants to have one.
This product is suitable for your workplace or office. Compared to other current models, the HP Laserjet Pro M281CDW is exceptional in terms of performance and price.
It has the ability to print high-quality color pages with incredible speed and also has fully integrated printing.
The HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M281cdw is a versatile device capable of copying, printing, scanning, and faxing from day one.
This is a great choice for a small home or office. Easy Ethernet and wireless connection can be selected for ease of use.
Multiple pages in full color and black and white at 22 pages per minute on the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M281cdw.
The paper storage space in this machine is in a drawer that holds 270 pages. There is also a 50-sheet bypass tray. After finishing the starter cartridges, you have to change your consumables.
- Everything about 144HZ laptops
- The Best Printer For Checks
- HP Officejet 4500 Wireless multifunction printer
The page output for these toners ranges from 2,500 pages per color to 3,200 pages in black – all with 5% coverage.
- Comes with wires and printers, without any toner.
- The printer is small in size and has the fastest two-sided printing as well as front-page printing in the classroom.
- There’s also an innovative automatic document power supply and a 2.7-inch color touch screen.
- It can print very fast. The device is capable of printing 22 black and white pages per minute and the first page prints in just 10.3 seconds (black/white) plus 11.7 seconds (color). The capacity of the input tray is 250 sheets.
- This printer has been approved and tested to work and look exactly like a new device. The remanufacturing process includes performance verification, repackaging, and verification.
- The manufacturer offers a guarantee of at least 90 days to relieve users. Authorized remanufactured items are only offered by a select retailer.
- The printer can easily print through mobile devices. All you have to do is connect your Android or iOS device to your printer network for printing, and if you don’t want to print using any network, you can print with Wi-Fi Direct.
Features & review
First, this printer allows you to print and scan directly from your device, including your tablet and smartphone.
Additionally, you can easily order toner using the HP Smart app. Then, it also offers a stable and reliable wireless connection. In that case, you should thank the dual-band Wi-Fi.
Next, the printer also has the fastest print speed in two-sided class as well as First Page out Time.
It is very useful for increasing the color efficiency with the touch screen as well as security features and easy scanning.
In addition, the HP Color LaserJet Pro M281CDW also offers high-quality color and increased productivity.
In addition to allowing you to print, copy, scan, and fax, you can also use its simple security solution. Even more, it offers easy mobile printing.
In connection with a wireless connection, you are allowed to use dual-band Wi-Fi. This printer can also produce professional printing. You should also thank the tray, which can hold up to 30 sheets of brochure paper.
HP Color Laserjet Pro M281cdw By design, the HP Color LaserJet Pro M281CDW comes in 21-inch x 20-inch x 16-inch. With these dimensions.
It weighs 41.2 pounds. By design, it belongs to an all-in-one printer because it can be used for printing, copying, scanning, and faxing.
- Top-quality printing
- Takes less time to set up
- Does not use much space
- Great functionality
- Functions properly wirelessly
- Printing is quite fast
- Network connectivity might not be stable at times
- Customer service not up to the mark
- Does not include a toner
How to replace the cartridge(s)
Here’s a quick and handy guide to help you get started with the HP Color LaserJet Pro M281dw Toner Replacement Cartridge:
- Open your HP Color LaserJet Pro M281dw inlet door.
- Remove the toner cartridge drawer using its handle.
- Grasp the old toner cartridge handle and pull it straight up and out of the drawer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging shell. Shake the new cartridge from front to back to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Install the new toner cartridge in the drawer, making sure it sits firmly.
- Close the toner cartridge drawer.
- Close the front door.
- Print Technology (InkJet, Laser, Thermal, Dot Matrix…)): Laser
- Recommended Uses: Home, Office, Copier
- Model Number: M281cdw
- Printer Languages: HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c, HP postscript level 3 emulation, PCLm, PDF, URF
- Monochrome Horizontal Print Quality (dpi): 600
- Color Vertical Print Quality (dpi): 600
- Product Series: Laserjet Pro
- Total USB 2.0 Ports: 1
- Max Duty Cycle (Pages Per Month- 0 if Unknown): 40000
- Number of LPT Ports: 0
- Maximum Feed Width (in): 8.5
- Print Speed (Monochrome Pages Per Minute): 22
- Scanner DPI Vertical: 1200
- Monochrome Vertical Print Quality (dpi): 600
- Media Card Capacity: 256
- Wireless Printer Connectivity: Yes
- Time to First Page (Seconds): 11.7
- Power Consumption (W): 342
- Power Requirements: 110-volt input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 50 Hz (+/- 3 Hz), 60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz); 220-volt input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50 Hz (+/- 3 Hz), 60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)(Not dual voltage, product varies by part number with # Option code identifier)
- Color Horizontal Print Quality (dpi): 600
- Number of Printer Trays: 2
- Total Ethernet Ports (RJ-45): 1
- Printer Input Capacity (Pages/Size): 270
- Color Capability: Black & color
- Number of Cartridges Required: 4
- Color (Generic): White
- EPEAT Level: Silver
- Print duplexing (automatic double-sided printing) supported: YES
- Wireless Network Compatibility: 802.11N
Overall, the HP Laserjet Pro M281CDW is absolutely incredible, offering breathtaking features at a relatively affordable price. Plus, it’s not a huge device that will take up a lot of space in your room.
Plus, if you check out Amazon through the HP Laserjet Pro M281CDW Wireless Color Printer, you’ll find plenty of happy customers. Therefore, it is safe to say that the HP Laserjet Pro M281CDW is definitely worth the cost.